Friday 14 October 2016

Do u see the sign ? LOL

I've just read the Astrology Signs on Twitter and I don't wanna believe that but it seems like there're few thing that related to me. So I figure it out and found that quite same but not so really. Whatever ~

So, am I making an amazing friends ? YES, my friend are all amazing
Well, I'm not so considerate but I can be all the time
Not so humble and let me ask u, what so funny about me or am I a funny person after all ?? 
Okay this so true. I will do anything to make people around me happy again.
It might seem detached but this is only the way so I can make friends more easily.
Did I quite easygoing and love to joke around ?
I rather not turn into that moody feeling but I can extremely emotional at times and I usually will open up to many about this if you know the right way or right word to ask. I can tell you everything what I'm emo about. 
Till then, friends !

No comments: